Chakra Sneakers, Tantra. Hinduism, Tantric Buddhist
These extremely comfortable high-top canvas sneakers with a high quality print of chakras motives are made to last and to impress - a truly original way to express oneself and inspire new fashion trends on the go.
Chakra (Sanskrit, m., चक्र, cakra, [ʧʌkɽʌ], literally: 'wheel', 'discus', 'circle'), plural chakras, in Tantric Hinduism, in Tantric Buddhist Vajrayana, in Yoga as well as in some esoteric teachings the assumed subtle energy centers between the physical body and the subtle body (cf. astral body) of man are called.
This shoe is only issued in an edition of 150 pairs.
- .: Surface material made of 27.87 oz. Nylon-Canvas
- .: Inner Material: synthetic
- .: Sole: Rubber
- .: Closure: shoelaces
- .: Heel height: 1 cm
- .: Paragraph form: flat
- .: Material composition: 50% Nylon-Canvas 50% rubber
- .: 6-14 US sizes
- .: Durable rubber outsole
- .: 5" calf height
- .: NB!!! The color of the stitching on the sneakers is BLACK
|US 6||US 7||US 8||US 9||US 10||US 11||US 12||US 13||US 14|
|Heel to toe, in||10||10||11||11||11||12||12||12||12|